Dropdown menu

Monday, July 03, 2006

A Public Service Announcement

Because I'm such a great friend, I like to do things to help out my friends... hahahaha... Seriously, when a friend says, "Hey Dreamy, can you advertise on your blog for me," I say, "why not?" I can post millions of posts for free if I want, so hey, if you need me to advertise for you, I'm your girl. It's like my favorite quote from Grease says, "if you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter."

Anywhoo... this is for my dear friend Camy, who I will hopefully be having the pleasure of hugging to death in less than a week. Let's make this last week of her life joyful, shall we? (Geez, get a sense of humor, will you?)

The Story Sensei Summer Sale - A writers' summer event!

From now until July 15th, I will be holding a fabulous contest for my Story Sensei critique service.

I will draw the names of TWO lucky winners! They will each receive:

A free synopsis critique – up to 10 pages single-spaced, a $40 value!

AND

A coupon for 25% OFF any manuscript critique – whether full or partial manuscript, any number of words. For a 100,000 word manuscript, that's a savings of $250!

In addition, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS will receive a 10% OFF coupon for any service, whether synopsis, query letter, or manuscript critique (full or partial). For a 100,000 word manuscript, that's a savings of $100, just for entering.

Go to my Story Sensei blog and post a comment to enter the contest!
http://storysensei.blogspot.com/

No comments: