Dropdown menu

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to my little Koo Koo


Three years ago today, I gave birth to a terrorist disguised as an angel. Little did I know that her ambition was to one day, take over the world. Of course, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. ;) All I know is that the world would not be as bright of a place without her sweet smile and contagious laugh. At three, she is kind, compassionate, loving, and has a tendency to destroy anything and everything in her path. She is a fashionista who loves chocolate, babies, and shoes. Especially shoes.



Her current idea of high fashion is the lovely ensemble you see in today's birthday nose buttering shot. Bathing suit (I cannot get her out of them!), mesh coverup (which she wears over EVERYTHING), Lei (because it's a pretty-we must have pretties at all times!), and hot pink cowgirl boots (not pictured). Actually, I'm not 100% she had the boots on, but they usually are worn with this get-up. The fits I deal with if she's not able to wear her boots with her bathing suit. The bathing suit she's sporting today is a Dora bathing suit, because she's been informing me since December, before they were even in stores, that she HAD to have a Dora bathing suit. Also note the chocolate stains around the mouth. In her hand, she has a spoonful of sour cream, which she calls "Ha-Keem!".

For weeks now, when you ask her how old she's going to be, she's been saying, "Sixteen." Eventually, you can talk her down to five, but she's still not accepting that she's really only three. Ah, my little princess. What would I do without you?

Happy, happy birthday, my sweet little girl. (Who asked me to put down my computer so I could hold her, then curled up and fell asleep in my arms tonight. This is the best job EVER!)

No comments: