Dropdown menu

Monday, June 11, 2007

He said YES!!!!

Okay, so only Tess and Mo understand and/or care. I meant to post this last night, but we were busy painting until 1 a.m. to get ready for the carpet installers today. Look for fun pictures tonight. AKA how we're living right now. Scary stuff, let me tell you.

Anyway, none of that matters. Because, my friends, in just two short months, I will be hanging out in the big CA with two of my amazing friends and having a great time. Although, because That Man took so long to say yes, it's going to cost me extra for the ticket. Bad Man! No wait. Good Man! He's letting me go!!!

Okay, you can now return to your regularly scheduled lives now. I'll be back later with some fun pics. I hope. As soon as my carpet is installed, I have a funeral to attend. Ugh.

No comments: