Dropdown menu

Thursday, October 09, 2014

My brand new about page!!

[caption id="attachment_4615" align="alignleft" width="300"]Say hello to my little Peep. Say hello to my little Peep.[/caption]

I'm totally blog cheating so that I have a post for today's blog challenge. Okay, not really, but sort of. I went ahead and updated my About page as part of the blog challenge from Jeff Goins, and that took all the time I set aside for blogging (and then some). But I really wanted to create something that spoke to who I am and what I do in a more meaningful way.

So tell me what you think of my new About Me page.

Do you like it? Does it resonate with you? For those of you who know me well, or maybe not so well, does it sound like me? Is there anything I'm missing, or that you think I should add?

Also, because I spent so much time talking about my chickens, I'm thinking about adding a chickens page. Is that too weird? Or just totally awesome?? (I'm leaning toward totally awesome, but you all know how biased I am toward my chickens.)

While I'm picking your brain, if there's anything you do want to know about me, be sure to let me know.

No comments: