Dropdown menu

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Look! There I go again!

Can we tell I'm not doing much stopping lately?

The good news is that tomorrow night I am getting a massage. YAY me!

I don't really have anything to blog about, just a few thoughts that are still in germination process. It's hard for anything to take root when you don't take time to slow down. Which is probably a good topic to talk about. In my last blog, I mentioned how my daughter was so quick to show signs of "mommy neglect". I think, though, we often fail to recognize "me neglect".

And yet the signs are there: fatigue, feeling run down, being stressed, getting sick more often than usual, being irritible, and feeling overwhelmed.

So when you're rushing to and fro (like I seem to be doing all too often!), take some time to slow and down and take care of you.

No comments: