Dropdown menu

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Dude... where'd my month go

Well, okay, I've never actually seen the whole movie, "Dude, where's my car," but I seriously feel as close to that way as I can about June. So here's the quick recap, then we'll be happily into July, and life will be good, yes?

I got a really bad summer cold, during which time I was very high on cold medicine. I didn't want to be sick for RWA, so I took EVERYTHING. But that left me floundering to do much more than work and sleep. The great thing about working from home is that I'd work for an hour, nap for an hour, work for an hour, and so on. But that left me unable to do half of what I'd hoped to accomplish before my trip, and now that I'm home, I have soooo much to do.

I got well just in time to go to RWA. I was really nervous about flying with a cold, but fortunately, I woke up the morning of my flight feeling great, and I haven't felt sick since. Yay me!

RWA... well, that is way too much for this blog post, so once I am caught up elsewhere, I will tell you all about it!

How do you prioritize? Tips would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: