Dropdown menu

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

My friend Megan gave me this award, and since I've been a blog slacker lately, I guess this is as good of a jump start as any to getting back to it.

Here's my problem, though. (Um, I'm a slacker?) All the blogs I like to follow and read have loads of followers, and since the whole point is to spread the love to someone who has less than 200 followers, I don't know who to give the award to. Soo...

If you  have an interesting blog, and you'd like a Liebster, then let me know. I'll go read your blog, pass on the love, and then I'll tell my friends all about it.
If I have just awarded you The Liebster, here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to them.
  2. Give The Liebster Award to five bloggers, and let them know in a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
  4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
  5. Have blogging fun!

No comments: