Dropdown menu

Monday, January 21, 2013

Dreading Tax Time?

1326249_question_sign_billy_alexanderIn a previous life, I worked as a tax preparer and taught other tax preparers about tax law. Then, life got in the way, and Mommy duties called, so here I am. For some strange reason, I actually LIKE talking about taxes. I hear there's medication for that, but no one will tell me what it is.

For my writing friends out there who would like to learn more about how their writing impacts their taxes, I'm going to be spending some time next month teaching folks a few of my handy dandy tricks.

You can find me at these venues:

I will be teaching an online class Feb 4-March 1 for Colorado Romance Writers. You can find out more information here:
http://crw-rwa.ning.com/page/2013-onlineworkshops#february4

Second, if you're in Colorado, I'm teaching my Taxes for Writers course three times next month, so if you'd like to catch me in person, please do!

1. Colorado Romance Writers, Feb 9th, from 2pm-4pm at Anythink Library Wright Farms Branch

2. HIS Writers, February 11th, from 7 – 9 p.m. at Barnes & Noble, 9370 Sheridan Blvd

3. Words for the Journey, Feb 19th, from 9:15-11:30 a.m. at Southeast Christian Church

 

In the meantime, if you have any tax questions, feel free to ask!

 

 

No comments: