Dropdown menu

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Saying nothing when you have tons to say

I started a couple of blog posts. Didn't finish them. Didn't post them. I realized that a lot of my thoughts right now are about some negative things, things that are bothering me right now. I don't mind talking about things that are bothering me, but I think right now, my words come too much from a place of hurt. So I've chosen to say nothing.

The gist of what I was trying to say before I chose to say nothing (in a very general sense) is that I'm hurting over a couple of situations. I'm trying hard to let go, praying that God would help me find  a place of being okay with the situations, and even *gasp* forgiveness. But in the midst of that, there's a whole lot of ugly.

So today, when I'm not at place where the ugly is worth sharing, here's a pretty picture instead.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments: