Dropdown menu

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Rocky Mountain Dreams Release Month!!

9780373282890It's finally here! The release of my debut, Rocky Mountain Dreams! I've got all kinds of fun celebrations happening, so be sure to check them out.

Earlier this month, I stopped by Margaret Daley's blog with an interview with my heroine, Annabelle Lassiter. And, if you want to get to know my hero better, I shared an interview with Joseph Stone on the CRAFTIE Ladies of Love Inspired blog last month.

If you're looking for a little more in depth chat with me, I stopped by Winnie Griggs's website for an interview, and I have a great interview up on the Harlequin.com community.

I have a few more appearances coming up, including a visit on Sheila Wray Gregoire's blog, To Love, Honor and Vacuum on November 13th, and a stopover at my friend Megan DiMaria's later this month as well. So stop by and say hi. :) I'm so thrilled that so many of the people who've encouraged me over the years are supporting my book!

 

So far, my book has been spotted in a few KMarts, a few WalMarts, and of course, you can buy it online.

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

ChristianBook.com

Harlequin.com

Tattered Cover

No comments: