Dropdown menu

Sunday, May 14, 2006

VERONICA!!!

YES!!!! I did tape and watch my beloved Veronica Mars.

On some levels, I was completely satsified. Even though some folks were surprised by Beaver "My Name is Cassidy", I have to say, if you go back and look at his character arc, AMAZING development and depth. I'm telling you people-if you are any sort of writer at all, you need to watch this show because the characters and their arcs are absolutely brilliant.

HOWEVER... and yes, we knew it was coming... I am not at all satisfied by the Logan/Veronica getting back together deal. I know, you're all shocked. After all, I want to see those two married. I just think bringing them back together, even though we clearly saw it coming in Logan, after the last episode, with Logan's wild night with Kendall-it seemed fake, forced, and since it was due to yet another tragedy, didn't give me a lot of confidence it will last. Keith being nice to Logan... huh... didn't he throw him out of the house last time he was there? Getting slightly sloppy there with that arc, IMO.

Rather PO'ed that they arrested Weevil during graduation, even though you knew it was coming.

Extremely PO'ed that we didn't get a bigger connection on the Fitzpatricks. I'm assuming that little gem will be further explored in the next season.

The Jackie deal. Saw it coming, wasn't terriby impressed, slightly PO'ed that it took away time that could have been used to develop the Logan/Veronica arc.

SUPER PO'ed that once again, the name of Manning has been invoked, and as of yet, we see no tie-in. Assuming that will be third season, and if the PTB cancel the show, I will go on a homicidal rampage, or at least kidnap Rob Thomas and make him tell me the whole story.

Weirded out about Dumbhead's involvement in Aaron's death. And Weidman's. Don't know what's the deal, but it sucks that he's still in the picture. Why couldn't he be a good little boy and just go away?

And finally, we know that I had to comment about Kendall... was SO disappointed that she wasn't involved, although she clearly has some bad dealings, AND is mixed up with the Fitzpatricks, so I'm sure we know what's up for 3rd season.

OH, wait! What's the deal with Veronica and college-do we have funding or not?

Yeah. I think that about covers it. Oh, except for the STD. Is it so wrong of me to wish that Dumbhead had given it to her? Although, he does have it now, now doesn't he?

I had a more serious and insightful thing to post tonight, but we all know that Veronica trumps all. :)

4 comments:

Bailey Stewart said...

I'm glad you got to see it. *g*

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I'm glad you got to see it!

Heather Diane Tipton said...

LOL Ditto the above

Danica Favorite said...

Thanks! I'm pretty pleased myself. :)