Dropdown menu

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Kicked in the butt

Well, there I was, procrastinating on writing, and I flipped on the TV to pass the time, and wouldn't you know, Joyce Meyer was on. And she said, "Choice means doing the right thing even when you don't feel like it." Crap. She then spent thirty minutes spanking me over every single thing I've been whining about for the past few weeks. Double crap.

And so, I pulled open Word, and yes, I began to write. Kill me now, because I decided to write down what I had on the NaNo book. And then, because I truly am in need of a lobotomy, I asked Heather what she thought of the idea. Her response: "It's cool, but depending on how it's written, it may be a tough sell to CBA." I mentioned this is supposed to be an inspirational, right?

However, because Joyce Meyer kicked me in the butt (over this and several other lovely issues), I worked on it. I wrote four pages. Not that I am committing to NaNo, mind you, but I'll at least get the idea on paper.

And because Joyce Meyer kicked me in the butt, I'm going to bed now. The funny thing about being convicted about stuff... you actually have to do something about it. So I'm getting up early tomorrow and dealing with it. ICK. Being kicked in the butt is a pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Danica. Do NaNoWriMo. It'll be fun.

*sez she who is intent on dragging other people into the madness LOL*

Danica Favorite said...

LOL May. I'm still undecided.