Dropdown menu

Friday, January 28, 2011

Free Book Friday: The Kidnapping of Kenzie Thorn by Liz Johnson

Ha! I actually read this one and thought it was fantastic. Maybe that's how I ended up with two copies.

For those of you new to this little game, as part of my "organize Danica's library" project, I've been giving away my duplicate books. Every Friday, you get to be the recipient of my organizational efforts. And no, I'm not coming to your house to do yours. I'm still not done with mine. *sigh*

So enjoy, have a good weekend, and if Maury or Jerry call, well... hey, I say, do it! And then take notes to tell me all about it, because maybe it would make for a good book.

To enter the drawing, leave a comment, and I'll pick a winner on Monday.

Here's a little more info on the book:
Myles Parsons is just another inmate in Kenzie Thorn's GED course...until his abduction plan succeeds. Terrified, Kenzie doesn't want to believe his explanation. That he's Myles Borden, FBI agent-- placed under cover because someone wants her dead.

Now that Myles has got her out of harm's way, his plans start to fall apart. He attempts to take Kenzie to a safe house--but the stubborn woman won't go! He struggles to protect her even as she takes care of him. He tries to keep his distance...and finds himself falling in love.

No comments: