Dropdown menu

Friday, October 26, 2012

Alpaca LOVE!!!

This is where I turn into a big fat mushy dork! I LOVE alpacas!! A couple years ago, I went with some friends to visit an alpaca farm to research a book. I was going through pictures tonight, and look what I found!!

[caption id="attachment_4183" align="aligncenter" width="225"] My sweet little girls feeding the alpacas.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4185" align="aligncenter" width="300"] This little guy wanted to come home with me. Okay, fine. I wanted to take HIM home. [/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4186" align="aligncenter" width="300"] This guy was so cute!! How can you NOT want an alpaca when you see him?[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4184" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Who wouldn't be inspired by a 3 legged alpaca?[/caption]

 

I know, insanely cute. You're welcome.

No comments: