Dropdown menu

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Everything Book

I'm super excited about my friend Mary DeMuth's latest release, Everything. To be honest, I haven't read it yet, but my little shipping tracker says it should be here Sunday. Sunday? Wait a second... there's no mail on Sunday. The tracker lied!! I guess I don't get to read it until Monday.

But I digress.

I've always loved Mary's heart, and I think this book really hits to the core of it. At least from the quotes I've been reading. In fact, I'm really hoping to get this book soon, because the quotes are so great and I'm really eager to read it. Mary's got a great contest to win a KitchenAid mixer and it seems like a lot of fun! So join in! And if these quotes intrigue you, pick up a copy here: http://amzn.to/yxEeaz

 

 

EverythingtheBook.com

No comments: