Dropdown menu

Monday, April 24, 2006

Blowing Stuff Up

Now that's a title for a post, if I ever did write one.

I decided to update my MySpace blog and profile.  I talked a lot about blowing stuff, and I realized that I am BORED.  So I started to bug Heather, and she was no help, I just sent her a buncha stuff to read for some unknown reason-hey, maybe she can make some sense out of the two books.  Or not. 

And since I'm SUPPOSED to be writing, I thought I'd do some of that.  Well, there's the problem, oh genius self (did you know that the subconscious doesn't know the nuances of sarcasm?  So if I'm being sarcastic in calling myself a genius, my subconscious thinks I'm really saying I'm a genius and acts accordingly).  Bored bored bored.

No, make that PRO-CRAS-TINATING.  Okay, so my edits-did I tell you all that my CPs LOVED my rewrite of ch 1?  I totally rocked it.  I know, I rule.  So here I am, staring down chapter two, and I know I have to get rid of  like, at least the first two or three pages.  But what do I do instead?  I DON'T KNOW (in my best whiney voice).  So I'm stuck.  And I'm stuck on The Book, because I don't know if I'm supposed to write IT, or the OTHER one.  And then I wrote this OTHER thing today about God, and well, I just don't know what I'm supposed to be doing.  I have too many possibilities, I think. 

However, I have NOT gone blog hopping.  I was saving that for a reward when I've been productive. 

Okay this is SERIOUSLY killing me!  Fine.  I'll work on chapter two.  But don't blame me if it sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With a blog title like that you'll probably have Homeland Security and the FBI banging on your door. *g*

On the bright side, that would give you something interesting to write about. LOL!

Danica Favorite said...

All in the name of research, my friend, all in the name of research...