Dropdown menu

Friday, April 28, 2006

dumb, dumb, dumb


Dear stupidhead,

Firefox is awesome and tabbed browsing is the awesomest. However, when you go on a bunny trail research hunt for the newest book that God tells you to write and decide to close some of the tabs, don’t close the one that has your latest unsaved blog entry.

Your friend,

Stupidhead

So anyway, I had a really cool, awesome post about the Hill of Doom. And maybe tomorrow, you will learn how I conquered it. J Oh wait, I just ruined the ending. Ah well, you know with me, it has to be a happy ending, so I probably just ruined all the endings of all of my stories. Buy my books anyway.

Headache status-still here, however, my encounter with the Hill of Doom may have had a positive impact.

Had tea with my Sara last night. Have I mentioned how much I love her lately? We didn’t do anything special, but it was just so good to see her. It’s been a month, I think, so I needed time with her. We shopped for bathing suits for my girls (which were too big, so I have to return them-ugh), bought some books, drank tea (and I had to have herbal-no caff for me), and talked.

Things to blog about later:
-Our discussion of men
-The Hill of Doom
-The thing I found at Borders that has me peeved

But for now, I’m off to bed because my butt hurts.

No comments: