Dropdown menu

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

In case you were wondering...

I did not get off work until 11:30 this evening. I got to handle a messy divorce, a nasty custody battle, and a shyster who not only wanted me to help him cheat the IRS, but he wanted to teach me how to make millions buying foreclosures.

And to think, I get to do it all again tomorrow. First on the agenda-call tech support for the um, 5th day in a row, over a problem they still have not corrected. Then, I'm going to um, do something else, and then, I'm going to get caught up on all my work, and the clients I do have are going to be really super nice and really super easy. Actually, my clients today were all really super nice, and I did enjoy them. It just gives my brain too much to ponder-like the whole messy divorce thing-felt really bad for the gal, who seemed very sweet. Custody battle-guy was super nice, but very depressed, tried to tip me (which is against my employment contract) and made me feel bad when I couldn't accept it-it was a pretty big tip, and I knew he couldn't afford it, but he wanted to do it so bad. I felt really bad saying no, but I'd have felt worse taking it. Shyster-well, he was just a shyster, but it makes for a funny story.

And have I told you about the guy who's always in the middle of having sex when I call? *shaking head* What kind of idiot answers the phone right in the middle, only to tell the caller he'll call back later? What kind of idiot answers the phone period? And given that this has happened more than once, I want to know what kind of idiot would be having sex with an idiot that answers the phone in the middle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at it this way, it's all fodder for the writer in you. :)

Bailey Stewart said...

I'm with Tori!

ROFL re: answer's phone while having sex ...

Danica Favorite said...

Yes, it's great fodder. So much fodder, so little time...

Heather Diane Tipton said...

lol answers the phone while having sex..