Dropdown menu

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

359/364

Yep, that's where I'm at on my edits. Which is a semi bummer, because I'd hoped to hit 400 with all of the edits. However, I do have one more scene to write, and I think the ending is a bit choppy. So I may get there yet. :)

Haven't written any more on The Book. But one thing at a time. Or at least in one day. Or at least in one sitting and thinking period. It's hot tonight.

I started a funny post on My Space, but it messed up. My Space is not real user friendly, I've decided. I suppose it's like everything else, you have to figure out how to do it and then it's easy, but give me a break. I've got message boards and two other blogs to keep up on so having to learn the My Space rules is just stinky.

Why can't everything be standardized?

Speaking of standardized, I finally upgraded Firefox to the newer version. Ooooh, I said what browser I use. Now all the hackers are going to come after me. *mock horrified gasp* And I upgraded Acrobat reader, it kept locking up my computer when I used it because it was such an old version. I hate having to keep up on all these changes. Why can't things stay the same? Or at least change slower! Like my cell phone. I just got mine two years ago, but it was getting old and messed up, so I had to get a new one. Do they have just plain old cell phones? No, of course not. So I have this fancy thing with all these bells and whistles that I don't know how to work, and frankly, I don't want to know how they work. All I want is a phone. That's it. And the camera comes in handy once and a while. But that's it. Not any of this other weird stuff. But I got it. So here I am, Ms. Techno Fighter. If anyone wants to come over and finish upgrading all my programs, and then teach me how to use my phone (and by the way, I don't have the same ring, and I keep not realizing it's my phone ringing because I don't remember what my new ring sounds like).

Yep, I'm hopeless.

Okay, it's really hot in here right now. I don't feel like working on The Book. Plus, I got a new shipment of books in. The new Hannah Alexander book is calling my name...

4 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

LOL I'll teach you how to use your phone... send me a plane ticket. :-p

I love my cell... my cell is screwing up. I have different rings for all the people that call me most often... okay not true, just the ones that I like. If it's not the normal ring I know to answer it because I must like this person. :o) you have a diff ring btw.

Camy Tang said...

I love Firefox. It's the best browser I've used out of all of them.

What's your myspace? Mine's:
http://www.myspace.com/camytang

Camy

Katrina Glover said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katrina Glover said...

MySpace gave me such headaches that I went thru the code and sent myself an email that broke down what each thing was. Yes, I'm anal.I know this.

There are some really great profile editors out there.