Dropdown menu

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yes, I'm still alive!

I know, you're all eagerly awaiting another post for me. I've promised Heather a post about culverts. Yes, I'll get there. However, due to some freakish things with the power company, we've been without power every night for the past two nights. I'm talking twelve hour spurts here. NOT fun. Especially during a record heat wave. Tonight, it's cooled down, and we still have power, thank God!

I did learn about living in the olden times, folding laundry and reading by candlelight. I was hungry, though, and since I didn't want to open the fridge, let out the cold air, and spoil my food, I returned to the 21st century and hit the local Sonic.

I love Sonic.

When I'm done writing this scene, I'll be back. On page 360/366

8 comments:

Margaret Daley said...

We often take electricity for granted until we lose it. It's amazing how much we depend on it. I hope they get it fix.

Margaret

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Man that totally sucks. but hey atleast I entertained you for 2 hours that first night. LOL

Culverts!

Jana said...

Sonic rules. lol

Hope they get the power issues straightened out.

Bailey Stewart said...

Oooh, I haven't been to Sonic in a while. Sounds good.

Power thing sucks. Hope they get it fixed soon.

Sounds like you're coming along great with the writing.

Anonymous said...

I hate power outages. But I love love LOVE Sonic!!!

WTG on the writing!!!

Camy Tang said...

Dang, that really stinks. I've never been to Sonic, if you can believe it.
Camy

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Camy has never been to sonic??? DANICA!!! take her to sonic when she comes your way next month!!!

Danica Favorite said...

Yes Sonic does rule. :)