Dropdown menu

Friday, June 23, 2006

Real Quick-like

I'm not dead.

Looked at the house, it's too far in the mountains.

Man justified his thoughts on giving baby stuff away saying we could get more if we have one. He's sounding more like he's open to another baby. I'm not holding my breath. The roller coaster is too hard for me, and so I'm pretty much at the "Whatever God" point. If He wants me to have more kids, I will. If not, I won't. I just don't understand why He hasn't taken the desire away.

Took kiddos swimming at a pool I'd been wanting to try. It's close, and it's so tucked into a neighborhood that most people don't know it's there. AKA it was pretty not crowded. Got to read a book, so that was good.

Came home with a raging headache, that I'd actually woken up with. Hmmm... this won't be a quickie after all, because I have to tell you about my stinking morning.

DH's phone rings. He gets up to get it. I open one eye to see what time it is. I freak out, because we have to have kiddo to school in 30 minutes and drop off the dog at the vet's on the way, and then head up to the mountains to look at this house. UGH. I start racing around, freaking out, trying to get everything together, and That Man was doing some dumb thing, so I yell at him.

"What are you doing? You can't waste time on stupid crap. We're late and you have to help me."
"I'm getting my car ready, some guy wants to look at it."
"Are you high? We don't have time for this. You're the one who set up this house thing, I can't believe you're doing this car thing. Was that who was on the phone?"
"Um, honey?"
"Don't um, honey me. We're wasting time. Do you know what time it is?"
"It's 6:30 in the morning."
"No it's not. When I looked at the clock, it said 8:30. I have to have Bay to school and the dog to the groomer by 9."
He looks at his watch. "My watch says it's 6:30"
"But the clock by the bed..."
He shows me his cell phone. "This says 6:30 too."

We go into the house and sure enough, it's 6:30. The phone rang, waking me from a deep sleep and good dream, and without my glasses, the numbers on the clock looked like an 8 rather than a 6. I grumble, he kisses me (see why I can only joke about murdering him? Who else would put up with this?), I go back to bed, and he goes to meet this guy about the car.

Well, the guy didn't buy the car. Which is really annoying because what sort of jerk calls at 6:30 AM to see a car and then doesn't have the decency to buy it? DH came home, collapsed on the couch (I'd been tossing and turning in bed-could NOT get back to sleep). We got up, got the kiddo off, dog dropped off, and headed for the hills. Could NOT find this house. But we did see another one I really liked. However, they both were pretty far out there, and it would add another 25 minutes to DH's commute. Not exactly a good thing with the gas prices.

Got home at about 10:30, I went back to bed until 1:30, because the headache that started when I was RUDELY woken up at 6:30 was too much to bear. Got up, felt guilty that I hadn't done anything with the family (and felt a little better, although stil groggy), so I suggested this pool. Had fun at the pool, looked at a few more houses, because there's a lot for sale in that neighborhood and I wouldn't mind living there. Found a new development they're putting in-quite possibly, I may end up buying a brand new house, depending on what they price the houses at.

Came home, head was hurting again, didn't feel like making dinner, so we went out to dinner. Dinner was good. It was Souper Salad, nothing spectacular, but it worked. I like going there. Came home, finally took some pills, played a game so I would be able to sleep tonight and now am here. I don't make sense now, do I? I don't think I do. It's so weird, have you ever watched the movie, Fantasia? That's what my brain is doing right now. Tee Hee.

Oh, I forgot the other part of my nap-I had all sorts of really weird, messed up dreams. This one particular girl that dislikes me for some reason (I don't know why-I have no beef with her, except that she's never been particularly nice to me) was in it, and she was being mean to me. I was being nice to her, and the friends we have in common were there, trying to get me to hang out with them, but mean girl was mean about it. Weird. Probably means something. Like I need a life.

Going to bed now.

2 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

anything i would say here would just get me a four letter abbreviation from you. LOL So I'll remain quiet. sending you hugs!

Danica Favorite said...

A four letter abbreviation?

Huh. You know, you don't ALWAYS know what I'm thinking...