Dropdown menu

Friday, February 17, 2012

Who am I?

Our last snowstorm
The main struggle with the new website is coming up with a fun blurb about me that will make me sound interesting to readers. You know, so that they'll want to spend time on my website, buy my books, all that fun stuff. But so far, I'm only coming up with something slightly more interesting than watching our snow melt.

How does everyone else do it? How do they come up with interesting things to say about themselves that will attract others rather than put them to sleep?

What do you find interesting about others that makes you want to read on?

And, because I'm truly stuck in this endeavor, what's interesting about me that I should highlight?

Until I figure it out, I'm going to go watch snow melt. While some of what we got in our last snowstorm is gone, there's still much snow to be melted.

1 comment:

Jenna Vi said...

When you figure out the answer to this, please, please pass it on, lol!