Dropdown menu

Friday, December 21, 2007

Friends, Fun, and YAY!!!

Honestly, I don't have anything specific to blog about, but I know folks know I'm on the road, so I wanted to do a general "I'm safe, alive, and happy" post. There's six of us in this suite in the hotel and we are having a ball. Last night, we attended the final show for the Christmas Promise tour with Todd Agnew, Newsong, Matthew West, Nate Sallie, and Britt Nicole. It was wonderful.

Last year, we did a retreat with the Christmas Hope tour with Todd and Newsong, and it was also wonderful. I meant it when I said it's going to be a tradition. So praying already for next year.

The hardest thing about the connections and friendships I have with people all over the world is that we don't get to see each other often enough. Of course, we're already planning the next get-together. I admit, I hope we do something sooner than what we're looking at. I love these girls. They are some of the most amazing women I've met.

And now we've got four others stopped by to say goodbye, so I guess I'll sign off for now.

3 comments:

Pammer said...

Hey girl! Glad you are having such a fun time. Enjoy it for me too.

You've been carded!

http://pammer.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Pammer

Jan Parrish said...

Sounds great. I just want more details and pictures. Tell us more! LOL.

Danica/Dream said...

Thanks gals! I'm finally home at my abode after heading from the girls weekend to the parents for Christmas. Will blog about it soon. :)