Dropdown menu

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Website!!!

As many of you know, I've had a website for a while. To be honest, I've been hating on it... totally DIY, totally unprofessional, and it's just icky. My neighbor, aka my adopted brother, is a computer geek. The company he worked for just lost its funding, so he's on a little unpaid vacay right now. So.... lil' sis is taking advantage...

However, I have very few ideas as to what I want. Well, that's not true. While this is my site, it's really YOUR site. Which means I want what you want. So tell me... what do you want?

Here's the site in its infancy... www.danicafavorite.com. Leave a comment here or one via the site and let me know what you think, what you want, etc. I will probably be changing the header graphic, but I don't have any good ideas. I think I'll probably be changing my blog to match, but that's down the road.

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

HEre's my two cents--it looks too "corporate" and "businesslike" when it should be more "writer -like" and creative since you write fiction. Put up a page of photos (or you can do like I did and have a blog dedicated to photos and you can point people there), an About Me page so people can learn about you, a page with the blurbs for books you're working on, a page with links for wanna be writers (but you don't have to have a dedicated writing tips page unless you want to, you just need someplace for wanna be writers to go to because you know they'll ask) and a way to sign up for your newsletter (This is a non-negotiable, even if you just get a YahooGroup).

Camy