So the official Thursday Thirteen is gone... sniff sniff... But a few folks are trying to keep it alive, and I guess as long as I remember to do it, I'm game.
Couldn't think of anything to blog about, so here are my discarded thoughts.
1. It's New Year's Day, and I suppose I should blog about something New Years-y. Not in the mood.
2. Resolutions. Don't have the resolve, otherwise, I'd be doing it.
3. Chuck. Just got into the show, thanks to my lovely friend Jen.
4. Hulu.com. I can catch up on TV and movies for free. Thanks to my lovely friend Mo.
5. I took a really long nap today. Not sure if that's a good thing, or even blog worthy, but there it is.
6. The dog. He thinks I'm the Queen of the Universe.
7. I have a headache. I slept funny on the couch during my nap.
8. I feel like I'm behind the eight ball, don't know how to catch up, and not really sure what I'm supposed to be catching up on.
9. I should probably be writing, but I don't know what to work on.
10. My TBR shelf is out of control, and I don't really know where to start in catching up.
11. I'm also debating about what to study next in the Bible.
12. My word for the year. Check out Marilynn Griffith's blog to understand what I mean.
13. The whole get in shape idea and how my lack of time is really stressing me out.
I probably will blog about some of these things. But not now. I think I'm going to go watch Chuck on Hulu.