Dropdown menu

Monday, August 01, 2011

Crazy days

Last week was nuts, and those of you who follow what I do for work know that we had a MAJOR (and very successful) event, so I was barely keeping my head above water. We won't discuss the emails I still must reply to. (If I owe you an email, I am very very sorry, I'm working on it today, promise!)

Yesterday, though, and what I really want to blog about, was INSANE. My BFF and I took our little girls to see a Big Time Rush concert. Never, in a million years did I think I'd be the cool mom who stands in line two hours early to get her kids in to see a show. But there we were, with some of the other cool moms and dads, and we had an interesting time... To use George Bush's much as of recently under-appreciated term, FUBAR does not come close to covering it. For the record, it was not Big Time Rush's fault. Elitch Gardens completely failed to plan properly for this event, and it showed. I'm going to be writing them a letter explaining exactly how and why they messed up, and then I'll post something here. Partially because I am sooo disappointed in a company that makes its money off of entertaining people (and did you get that I think they did a LOUSY job?), but also because I learned a lot of interesting things about people and human nature. In some ways, I experienced the absolute worst of people, but I also met some really neat people too.

So how's your week been?

No comments: