Dropdown menu

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Tuesday Tea Time: A tea for every occasion

Tea at Junior's.
With all the fancy teas and tea places I've been highlighting, it's only fair that I also highlight the old standby. Yes, I am talking about Lipton. As a tea lover with an overflowing cabinet, I have my share of luxurious teas. But there's also a time and place for Lipton. I never want to be such a tea snob that I turn up my nose at the tea offered me, no matter where I go. The only tea I won't drink is anything with chamomile, because I'm allergic to chamomile.

While I was in New York, if I wasn't at a restaurant specializing in tea, this is what I was offered. Still delicious, still satisfying, and enough to make everything right in the world, even if for that moment. I think that's the beauty of tea- versatile, and no matter what your budget is, or what restaurant you're in, you can find something to please your palate.



No comments: