Dropdown menu

Monday, September 19, 2011

A happy when I'm grouchy

I'm having a grouchy day. Lots of stuff went wrong and it made me grouchy. But... I have a happy! I finally have almost all of my inspirational fiction cataloged in my book database. Now, when I go to ACFW and buy books in the bookstore, I'll know what I have so I don't buy duplicates!

YAY!!

(Of course, I only have 3 of my 13 bookcases cataloged. We'll deal with those later, yes?)

So.... knowing the above statistic, how many books do you think are currently in my catalog? I'll give a book prize to whoever is closest.

2 comments:

EllenToo said...

If it were my bookcase there would be close to 300 because mine are floor to ceiling. So I'll go with 300.

Danica Favorite said...

Sadly, that number is very very low... or is it happy? I'm not sure. :)