Dropdown menu

Monday, September 19, 2011

A happy when I'm grouchy

I'm having a grouchy day. Lots of stuff went wrong and it made me grouchy. But... I have a happy! I finally have almost all of my inspirational fiction cataloged in my book database. Now, when I go to ACFW and buy books in the bookstore, I'll know what I have so I don't buy duplicates!

YAY!!

(Of course, I only have 3 of my 13 bookcases cataloged. We'll deal with those later, yes?)

So.... knowing the above statistic, how many books do you think are currently in my catalog? I'll give a book prize to whoever is closest.

2 comments:

EllenToo said...

If it were my bookcase there would be close to 300 because mine are floor to ceiling. So I'll go with 300.

Danica/Dream said...

Sadly, that number is very very low... or is it happy? I'm not sure. :)