Dropdown menu

Friday, August 10, 2012

Okay, fine, I admit it...

I'm sick. I have a weird summer cold that has me doing nothing but sleep or want to sleep. I had grand plans for my blog this week, and lots to talk about, but I have the attention span of... hmm... is there even a comparison? People like to say gnat, but honestly, the gnats around my house have a very looooong attention span, because they won't leave me alone. Me, on the other hand... I don't remember where I was going with this.

Right. My blog. Now that all the chaos I wanted to blog about has died down, is there even a point in blogging about it?

So instead of some more weirdness that has you wondering just how much cold medication I'm on, how about I leave you with a pretty, shiny picture from my summer adventures? I am exceedingly proud of this picture. I can't believe I managed to capture a butterfly sitting on a flower with my cheapo camera? Well, it wasn't that cheap, since cameras these days are kinda expensive, but it certainly wasn't a fancy model. So be sure to say something nice about my picture to make me feel good.

OH!!! I know, I have the attention span of a butterfly! Because butterflies don't stick around in one place for long, do they? I can't remember. Hopefully, I'll be back to my old self soon. In the meantime, anyone have any good get well tips for a summer cold that has you exhausted all the time?

 

No comments: