Dropdown menu

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The dog days of summer

I'm working on some more thoughtful posts, but right now, all I can think about is how much I miss my dog. He's at the groomer's today, getting a much needed shave. It's weird not having him next to me. He spends his days right by my side and I'm sure he inspires me to get more work done. It's also getting harder, because a little voice inside me reminds me that he's 12 now, which is old for a dog, and I wonder how I'll handle the days when he's gone for good. And then I try not to think about it. :)


So since I'm missing my dog, here's a picture from a couple weeks ago, when my good friend Cheryl Wyatt stopped by with her family on their way home from Yellowstone. The three little ones are her dogs, the big  black one is mine. Okay, he's not that big, but compared to her dogs, he's a giant.

 

No comments: