Dropdown menu

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #41: Post Tax Season


Thirteen Things about Post Tax Season


So now that I'm semi done with tax season, I thought I'd post a few things I'm going to do to celebrate...

1. Sleep. Hasn't happened yet, but any day now...
2. Work on revisions.
3. Find a way to get those wretched squirrels out of my porch.
4. Clean my house (why hasn't the bulldozer fairy dropped one off yet?)
5. Do something fun with the kiddos.
6. Go on a date with the hubby.
7. Catch up on reading.
8. Shave my legs.
9. Organize my office.
10. Pay my bills.
11. Start my garden.
12. Go on walks.
13. Finally catch up on everyone else's blogs and get back to regular blogging



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd start with sleep & reading myself! :) Happy TT

Melanie said...

Good stuff! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

aagh!! we have the same NAME!!!!
that hardly EVER happens.
I saw it on the Thursday Thirteen list and was like, "Why does it say Dream next to my... omg!"
Well, I can't wait to read more of your blog :)

I identify with a lot of your list items here. Have you checked out Flylady.net for the bulldozing? I like her ideas about cleaning/decluttering because they're very anti-bulldozer... she's all about how to clean in ways that get the job done without binge-cleaning. I always found that bulldozing worked for a little while, and then everything started to pile up again, but doing it a little bit at a time works much better for me because I have time to adjust and to do maintenance cleaning when things start to creep in... and it's less painful :)

I miiight have posted something about her on my blog. I should see if I blogged Flylady yet because that is some awesome and necessary information. There, now you've inspired me :)

Danica Favorite said...

Yay... another Danica. I actually have tried the whole Flylady thing. Enough times that I don't think I'll ever get it. LOL. Oh well, I have many other talent.s