Dropdown menu

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Man

Since I didn't do anything for him for V Day (didn't remember it was VDay til now, I'm a romance writer, go figure), I'll bite..

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching?

Really? Must I admit to this? I'm traumatized. Some sort of Dune buggy race thing. Seriously. Do people really DO this? Obviously they must... but really... must it be on TV? (Okay, we do watch Chuck and CSI together, but everything else he watches is weird man junk that scares me.)

2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

Vinegar. No oil. Just vinegar.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?

Scallops

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?

Cherry Iced Tea. If you're reading it with a strange look, it's iced tea with grenadine.

5.Where did he go to high school?
Kennedy

6. What size shoe does he wear?

7 and trust me, it's really tough to find that in men's.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?

*laughs hysterically* The real question is: what doesn't he collect?

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Roast beef

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?

Dead cow. Lots of dead. Lots of cow. Actually, not so much on the lots of dead. I cook it more than he likes.

10. What is his favorite cereal?

Is it cheating if I ask him? I think it's Captain Crunch, but I'm morally opposed to sugary breakfast cereal, so I don't buy it.

(He was reading over my shoulder and wanted to know why I was laughing so hard. He says his favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats. For the record, in the eleven years of being together, I have never seen him eat Frosted Mini Wheats.)

11. What would he never wear?

A thong.

12. What is his favorite sports team?

The Colorado Comets. Honk if you've heard of them.

13. Who did he vote for?

McCain-Palin

14. Who is his best friend?

Me, but he's also got Luke and Joel.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

Nothing because he thinks I'm perfect.

16. What is his heritage?

Slovenian. With a little Mc in there (So I can be Chip MacGregor's Scottish cousin)

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?

Cheesecake. (He just told me that after 11 years of knocking myself out to get him cherry, that he prefers plain. Oh, sorry. 10. I apparently missed last year. Yoiks. The things these quizzes do to make a perfectly fine marriage rocky. See why I never do these quiz thingys?)

18. Did he play sports in high school?

Yes. Soccer and Diving. I even have pictures of him in a Speedo to prove it. Not that I'll let anyone see pictures of MY husband in a Speedo. And really, that's gross. I'm traumatized again. Speedos are just a bad idea in general.

19. What could he spend hours doing?

Messing around on the computer, touring historical places.

20. What is one unique talent he has??

That's a secret I'll take to the grave. (He says it's because I can't think of anything. He's right. But that's not really the point, now is it?)

1 comment:

Robbie Iobst said...

Very funny Danica! Actually your hubby sounds like mine! :0) I am looking forward to listening to you on Tuesday. And I commented about your comment on MacGregor Literary blog. Aww, the internet!
:0)