Dropdown menu

Sunday, May 17, 2009

How to Torture Camy Tang (and make her like it!)

My good friend Camy Tang has her first book with Love Inspired Suspense coming out in July. And, since I'm such a good friend, I told her I'd host her on my blog when the book releases to help promote it. But I want to do something special. Something fun. And I am totally out of ideas.

So wow me... tell me what you want to know from Camy. What will have you coming to my blog to see her? More importantly, what will have you BUYING HER BOOK?! Besides the fact that, as her critique partner, I've read most of it already, and I'm telling you it's fabulous, and if you don't buy it, you'll be missing out on a fabulous read... but other than that...

Let's torture Camy! I mean, interrogate, er, um, interview, whatever! Tell me what you want to know about her, or what kind of guest post from her would interest you.

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

Gosh, I have such wonderful ~ahem~ friends. ;)
Camy