Dropdown menu

Friday, October 31, 2008

An award!!


How sweet! Siteseer gave me an award! I so seldom win anything, so we'll just put this here on my old dusty trophy wall where you all can see it.

The requirements for this award are to list six things that make me happy, then tag six more bloggers.

Six things that make me happy:

1. Panera. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I don't need to say anything more.
2. Tea.
3. Time ALONE.
4. Knitting.
5. A good book.
6. God.

Yep. Good stuff. I'm a simple girl, really. Although given that I haven't had nearly enough of those things this week, I'm thinking I know why I've been a grumpy gus lately.

The final requirement for this award is to tag 6 more bloggers that are Kreativ.

Robbie
Kay
Heather
Eaton
Camy
Cheryl

Good blogs, good friends, and you know what? Reading them makes me happy too. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won! I won! I won! I won!
;)

kalea_kane said...

Danica...I am quite jealous that you can knit so well that it is one of your favorite things. :) I wish I could knit. I am seriously thinking about seeing if I can find a community center that teaches it around here. :)

I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you for 7 Bookish Things about Me...I love reading what you write and would love to read bookish things about you. Here is the link:

http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2008/11/7-random-bookish-things.html

Danica Favorite said...

Kalea, I don't knit well. I just recently taught myself how. But so far, I'm loving it. It makes me happy.

Robbie Iobst said...

Danica, Thank you for your kind award. I'd like to Steven Spielberg, Robert DeNiro and Julia Roberts. What for, I'm not sure but it seemed the thing to say.