Dropdown menu

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinterest Busters!

 

I have a slight Pinterest addiction. I thought I had it under control, aka I stopped visiting, but when I needed to get on for a work project, I couldn't stop. I love finding all of the great projects and seeing how I can do different things. But as my pinning has gotten out of control, I've realized that I have a lot of cool ideas, but there's so many things I'd like to do that it's almost overwhelming. What do I do? How do I start?

I'm not a very handy or crafty person. I like them in theory, but I'm terrible at executing most projects. As I look at some of the ideas, I also wonder- does this thing really work? I've tried making a few pins with limited success. Is it me? Or is it the project? And, as I see that there are similar recipes for the same food/cleaning hint/etc, I wonder which is the most effective.

Which has led me to my quest- Pinterest Busting!

Every Thursday, I'm going to post a new Pinterest project that I've attempted- and the results. I hope you'll join me and share your projects as well as your results. What works? What doesn't? What are you willing to attempt?

No comments: