Dropdown menu

Friday, December 26, 2014

December Thanksgiving Art Journal Challenge Day 25

December Thanksgiving Art Journal challengeMerry Christmas! I'm a day late on the December Thanksgiving art journal challenge, but I hope with the holidays, you understand. :) And, to be perfectly honest, I didn't know what to write about or put in my art journal. I know, that sounds like a cop-out, but the truth is, I wanted to put in too much! I feel like I am overflowing with blessings, and I'm so filled with gratitude that it's hard for me to express all of the things I want to express. Every time I think I have it all nailed down, I realize that there is so much more to be thankful for.

I think the greatest gift of creative activity is that we get to adapt things to suit our needs. You may have noticed that I've done it several times with this challenge, so it should come as no surprise that I've done it here again.

Today's art journal challenge is: The best gift you've received.

Here is my art journal entry:
"I am so thankful for all the gifts I have received. I wish I could pick one, but I can't. It seems like the more I think about all the blessings I've received, the more precious each and every one is to me. I am so blessed. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Take some time in your art journal today to express your thanks for the best gift you've received.


I'd love for you to share your art journal masterpieces. You can either post them on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with the hashtag #DecemberThanksgiving, or feel free to email me if you want to keep it private.

And, if you'd like to receive a PDF with all the challenges for this month, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter!

You can sign up here:



Subscribe to my mailing list to join in the December Thanksgiving Challenge!


* indicates required







Email Format














 

No comments: