Dropdown menu

Sunday, July 16, 2006

There's a story idea in this...

I have GOT to write a book about this article: Woman asks 911 to send cutie pie deputy.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060714/ap_on_fe_st/911_love

In other news, just dealing with the post conference crash the messy house that goes along with it.

Do keep us in your prayers, as we've hit a few life snags. DH got a job Friday, but before you cheer, it's not at all a good situation, thanks to the stupid union and its idiotic policies. I wonder, are they helping the "brothers" or are they just helping the fat cats get fatter? Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, just keep it in your prayers, because if it goes through, it'll make our financial situation worse, not better.

The other thing, due to some unfortunate family events that I'm not allowed to talk about, I have no one to watch my kids while I'm in Atlanta. Currently scrambling for sitters now, and worst case scenario, DH will stay home and watch them, so I will still go, but it's a huge mess. No matter what we do, we're screwed, and it's all because of one selfish person who made a stupid mistake and rather than owning up to it and dealing with it like an adult, the entire family's life is now thrown into chaos. Yeah, still bitter. And no, for those of you who know my dramatics, it is not who you think. Which is fun, because this person can show up as a dead body in my next book and no one will be the wiser...

See, this is why being a writer is so fun. I have a problem, I can't do anything about it, but I can release my anger in a constructive way that won't get me thrown in jail. I love my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* on the babysitter scramble and the possible job!

I saw a news story about that crazy woman! Much as I'd love somebody in my life, I'm not THAT desperate!

Heather Diane Tipton said...

I saw that article about that woman too! In fact I even read it to someone over the phone!

Ew on DH's job and the babysitter. praying for you! I would babysit for you if I was there... which YOU KNOW is a big deal for me.

Danica Favorite said...

Thanks.

Yeah, it's a pretty funny story. Really would make a good book.