Dropdown menu

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #6: Thirteen Good things about today


Thirteen Good Things about Today

1. I did not kill my children, nor did the sitter kill them.
2. I did not kill That Man. In fact, he and I went on an impromptu date.
3. At said date, we ran into some old friends and ended up having a very nice dinner.
4. Finally, after many recommendations from friends, we ate at Pei Wei.
5. I wrote.
6. My proposal is almost done.
7. I also went to work and got a lot done there.
8. I ran all the errands I needed done, including a few I'd been procrastinating.
9. The kiddos and I had Sonic for lunch.
10. The school sent a note home saying the kiddos wouldn't have any homework for the rest of the year. (Although I do wonder... what then, is the point of the next month of school?)
11. Hubby's paycheck was more than I'd expected.
12. Our Verizon bill was less than I'd expected.
13. I finally found a sitter for Monday.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



4 comments:

The Rock Chick said...

It's a good day if you don't kill anyone adn the verizon bill is less than expected. (I've never had that happen yet!)
Happy TT- Jessica The ROck Chick

Anonymous said...

Way to focus on the good :D

Danica Favorite said...

I think so too, Jessica. No dead bodies are pretty good!

Thanks Angela!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than a good dinner, well.....maybe one thing!