Dropdown menu

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4: Thirteen Reasons why I need my own bathroom


Thirteen Things about why I need my own bathroom


1. So I know where my toothbrush has been (today it was coated with antibacterial soap-not tasty)
2. I'm the only member of my household who doesn't miss the toilet
3. I'm the only member of my household who values a ring-free tub
4. Because I don't want to see everyone else's dirty underwear on the floor
5. So my children stop passing out feminine hygiene products as party favors
6. To prevent my children and dog from spreading used feminine hygiene products around my house
7. So I can lock myself in there without fear of small child wetting herself
8. Because I don't enjoy inhaling the noxious odors emitted by the rest of the family
9. So I can FINALLY be assured of always having toilet paper
10. To keep my nice bath salts sacred and not used on My Little Ponies
11. To keep slimy kid stuff off my towel
12. So I don't have to clean out the army of toys to have room for me
13. Because all the weird and unrecognizable stuff in the communal bathroom completely grosses me out!







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

This is SO funny!

Marie said...

very funny, yet very interesting idea for this week's T13. you made me laugh! great one!

Xilly said...

LOL! Love your writing!

Raggedy said...

I would think it is funny but it sounds too true. I think you should get your own bathroom!
Well it is funny...
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Carina said...

I am so right there with you. Our family policy is that Daddy always cleans the toilet. I don't care how old and conscientious a man is, they miss. Mommy doesn't. It's really only fair that a man clean the toilet.

Anonymous said...

Great TT list. I live alone so I have my own bathroom, but I used to share one with the other 4 people in my family. I hope someday you get your own, you deservit it. Happy Friday!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Cracked me up, but I totally agree every woman should have their own bathroom, let the rest deal with each other.