Dropdown menu

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Progress reports, please!

So here we are at the end of the challenge.

My goal was 5,000 words and some revisiony stuff. I ended at 5,120 AND made the revisions that I know of AND sent them off for another pair of eyes. We will not discuss WHAT I wrote, because it was completely not what I was supposed to write, but really, what am I supposed to be writing right now? I'm REVISING. So I can SUBMIT.

What about all of you, my faithful friends? Did you make your goal? What did you do towards your goal?

4 comments:

Kay Day said...

My second goal was 3500 and i wrote 3570.

She Became a Butterfly said...

i just answered your question on "ask she" #5

she
http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

Robbie Iobst said...

Danica, Thank you for the inspiration. I wanted to redo a few things on my proposal and sample chapters and send it out to an editor who requested it at CCWC. My goal was to do it Monday, but hey that was a holiday and yesterday it just needed a few more go-overs. BUT GUESS WHAT? I just sent it out! Woo-Hoo! Today is Wednesday. Close enough!

Danica Favorite said...

So the challenge winner, then, would be Ms. Kay Day!!! We'll have to do lunch again so you can tell me what you want. :)

Go Robbie, Go!!