Dropdown menu

Friday, February 23, 2007

It's been HOW long since I blogged?

I must have a fever or something...

I'm just so busy and stressed and all that. I know, not a good excuse. I'll do better soon, I promise. Life is just kicking me in the butt right now.

I do have to ask, though... why is it that there are some people, who, despite doing everything wrong, treating everyone wrong, still end up smelling like roses and achieving all sorts of success. And then there's those of us who try so hard to do the right thing, who work hard, who do everything we can to do the right thing and apply every success principle we know, and we can't get a break?

I'm feeling a little bitter, I guess. I'm just pretty mad that I work so hard and try to do all the right things and I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. Just spinning my wheels. I wrote a horrifically depressing email to my friends earlier, and while I am much more rational than I was when I wrote the email and am throwing some of that frustration into concrete plans for change, I seriously have to ask-will it make any difference? As hard as I've been working, even though I've found one smart way to "tweak" it, will I be better off?

Okay, I'll stop ranting. I'm sounding bitter, and well, I am. So I'll go do something productive-like take a bath. I've got the latest installment in The Secrets of Stoneley waiting for me. Ahhh... I love gothics.

No comments: