Dropdown menu

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #29: Routines I've missed over the holiday


Thirteen Things about Routines I've missed over the holiday


1. My Panera writing mornings while small one is in school.
2. Words for the Journey.
3. Lunch at the Lighthouse.
4. Greeting my B when she gets home from school.
5. Giving my girlies hugs goodbye for school.
6. Enforced bedtime.
7. ALONE time.
8. Taking my vitamins and supplements.
9. Feeling like there's order in my life.
10. The kids like each other again now that they aren't spending 24/7 together.
11. Time with my church family.
12. Naptime.
13. Did I mention the kiddos are in bed asleep when I get home?




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Yeah but now we're back and Lighthouse is serving up delicious food again. Check out Robbies blog for a good laugh and see my new blog
wwww.justaskjan.blogspot.com

Amber Gilchrist said...

Mmmm, Panera.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm..enforced bedtime. :)

Danica Favorite said...

Another blog Jan? And yes! So happy to be back!

Yes, Panera is wonderful!

And enforced bedtime.

You guys speaka my language.