Dropdown menu

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #67: Me in Numbers


Thirteen Things about Me in numbers


I stole this from Popping Bubbles, who did this last week.

1. Times I've been married.
2. Children I've given birth to.
3. States I've lived in: Colorado, New Jersey, Florida
4. Bathrooms we have.
5. Thursday Thirteen topics I considered for this week.
6. Books I'm trying to read.
7. Loads of laundry to wash and/or fold.
8. Todd Agnew concerts I've been to in three years.
9. Unfinished books I've had substantial work on.
10. Plants in my house.
11. Books I've completed writing.
12. CDs I listen to regularly.
13. Things I need to do tomorrow.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very clever idea for a TT. I shall probably steal it!

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

I agree very clever idea, I might steal it too. Do you have four bathrooms? You poor thing if you are the only cleaner of those bathrooms. Eleven books is a substantial number, I'm very impressed. :)

kalea_kane said...

Great list! I am a little overwhelmed with the eight Todd Agnew concerts in three years. I love his music. :) Dude, that is a lot of shows!

Have a wonderful day. I think I may try this list too!

Robbie Iobst said...

11 books??!! Wow. Prolific. Well done, Danica!

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Hi Danica, I've tagged you! Seven Bookish Things About Me...come visit me and pick up the rules. Eaton. :)

Danica Favorite said...

Yep, I really do have four bathrooms, and yep, I'm the only cleaner of them. *sigh* The worst part is, the kids still insist on using mine.

Kalea, I have a few girlfriends who also like his music, so we meet up from time to time and see a show.

Robbie, sadly, most of them will never be published.

And Eaton, I did that one a couple days ago. :)

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Gets to be confusing, who did what and when...lol :)

Anonymous said...

You have four bathrooms?! I wish!

Rims said...

LOL This is too good!!


Happy TT!