Dropdown menu

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nothing new to report

Well, I'm off to critique tomorrow night. So I've been working on my chapter one rewrites. I'm still not satisfied. Ah well. My beloved Sharon is in town and I'm sure when she looks at it, she'll tell me what I was really thinking and we'll clear it all up. (You can laugh hysterically now.) Actually, I am eager for Sharon to read it because she'll be able to give me the vote of Inspy or not. She's much more objective than I am.

I had a very cute pic of the first day of soccer to post, but I spent a good portion of the evening trying to get the baby to stay in bed and not hurl objects at her sleeping sister, so I haven't downloaded anything. Wanted to get the chapter polished as best as I could before fun time. :)

Fighting off a lovely headache, so I'm off to dreamland now... maybe in the morning, the head will be clearer and when I re-examine chapter one, it will suddenly pop out with what I need. At least that's the hope.

No comments: