Dropdown menu

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Once again, I have absolutely nothing to say

And again, I did absolutely nothing today. My allergies are driving me insane (Thursday's the big day! New drugs!) so I took the stuff that knocks me out. Once again, I spent the entire day laying around and napping. Which means now, I am not tired. Ugh.

I couldn't sleep last night either. I spent all night laughing my butt off over my last post. And then I started thinking about all the other hillarious bodily function moments in my marriage (like when I sprayed That Man's butt with disinfectant and I though he was going to kill me). Seriously folks, you gotta laugh at these moments, otherwise, you face a long, depressing life full of horrible sounds and smells. However, That Man is not amused by the fact that I choose to do so in the middle of the night.

Huh. My nose is getting itchy now. This might be a good time for the knockout allergy meds,eh? Sleepytime, here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope That Man doesn't spray your nose with disinfectant, LOL!