Dropdown menu

Friday, June 22, 2007

Yes, the timestamp is correct

I just can't sleep. I tried going to bed at my normal bedtime and couldn't fall asleep, so I did what all the books say and I got back up and did something else. I read all the blogs on my sidebar plus all the blogs I have bookmarked and have been too lazy to put on my blog. You'd think that would be enough to put a girl to sleep.

It almost worked.

I went back to bed, and started thinking about my writing. I realized I should blog at some point about it, since I haven't done that in a while (and no, not tonight. Er, today. Whenever). I started thinking about The Book and where I'm at with that. I need chapter headings and titles. Suddenly, the title "Jesus farted" came into mind. I started thinking about it and realized that it actually ties in really well with one of my chapters. Immediately thereafter, That Man let a big one rip.

I can't stop laughing.

I just recently finished reading Margaret Feinberg's book, God Whispers and it talks about ways God speaks to people. There I was, praying about my book and I think I'm supposed to go with "Jesus farted", and then That Man farts. Talk about a God whisper. Or fart.

So now I'm even more wide awake, laughing like a hyena, and once again, I'm blogging about That Man's butt.

I would really like to sleep now.

No comments: