Dropdown menu

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Nothing profound to report

Really.

God and I have been talking about homeless people, and it's been interesting. But mostly, out of the conversations, I came across something else.

I spent the afternoon exploring downtown Dallas. I didn't exactly mean to, but I had a few errands to run, and I needed to eat something that wasn't overpriced and undercooked. I ended up at this place called Thanksgiving Square . I meandered through the garden, reflected on the Scriptures, and all I could think of was how God had put me right where I needed to be. I can't explain many of the events of the past few months. Even though I have to say that they have been among the most difficult of my life, I am so thankful for where God has brought me.

I returned to the hotel and ran into some of my very dear friends. I have to say that I hate living so far from the people I love the most. I seriously love these people. I can't wait to see more of them.

No comments: