Dropdown menu

Friday, January 12, 2007

Fun with Bios

This is for Heather, who didn't believe I was really working on it.

Guess which one I'm using...

Number One
If you’re looking for answers, this isn’t the place to go. While I know a lot of things, and have been through a lot of different situations, I don’t have it all figured out yet. But that’s the fun of the journey. So if you’re a fellow traveler, than I highly recommend sticking around. You might learn something from me, and I might learn something from you. Either way, it’s bound to be a good time.

Number Two
Once upon a time, Danica dreamt of becoming a princess. But since that job has been taken by a group of psychotic inbred women with pedigrees, she decided to write about them instead. Well, killing them, actually, so that the ordinary girl with a lot of heart ends up with the prince. Unfortunately, those books didn’t sell so well, so Danica channeled her energies into fighting a different sort of beast-the IRS.

Number Three
Danica is a mommy by day, a tax preparer by evening, and a writer by night. A tax advisor for H&R Block, she seeks to help people keep as much of their hard earned money as possible-legally. As a writer, she understands the tax issues specific to writers. More importantly, she puts a face to the mass of numbers that conflict with the creative brain. She makes her home in Colorado with her husband, four children, dog, and whatever houseguests happen her way. You can find her online at www.danicafavorite.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

LOL whatever houseguests?!?!?! LOLOL

Danica Favorite said...

Yeah, I'm thinking I could handle a couple more. ;)