Dropdown menu

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

WHEW!

It's been a busy few days. A lot going on, mostly internally, but some external stuff. Like the business tax deadline for filing some of That Man's business paperwork TODAY. Which we're still working on. ACK!!

However, an angel in the form of my friend Diane came over twice this week to help me. One night, she came over and watched the kiddos so I could go to work-she also washed the dishes and folded the laundry. Today, she came over to vaccuum, dust, and mop the floors. I love my friend Diane. :) Which means I ran around like a madwoman picking everything up so she could do it. I'd ask for bets on how long it would stay clean, but considering the downstairs is already torn apart after having it spotless last night, I'm expecting it won't last much beyond naptime. So let's take deep happy breaths and enjoy the feeling of a clean house while it lasts.

I also got my contest entry mailed off, which I tried to email last night, but Paypal and I don't get along. I seriously hate them. I've had the same password FOREVER, and it keeps telling me it's not the password. When I email them for the lost password thing, they either don't respond (which is what is going on now) or they send me the exact same password I've been using, and it magically works. So I had to race to the post office today and overnight it, which cost me an extra million dollars. Ugh.

And in preparing my contest entry, I managed to cut two ten page synopses down to five. I am impressed with myself. In fact, I think I might have maybe learned something. Like, even though I love lots and lots of words, I really can do it in less and not die!

It's snowing again. I don't know who stole our weather, but they need to give it back. Pronto. I had to walk B to her friend's house, and it was icky.

Okay, time to figure out what's for dinner tonight. I think I'm going to grab some of the Sudafed that I obtained through the monstrous legal paperwork that it now requires, and hope that chases away the bit of a headache that's coming on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see VM the other night? I've given up trusting anything we're shown in the previews. They're way too misleading.

Danica Favorite said...

I know!!