Dropdown menu

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More than homicidal...

After all this wait for the return of my beloved Veronica Mars...

The epi had possibilities. The monkey thing... very cute. I was impressed at Veronica's evolving humanity. The thing with Piz... not impressed until it made Veronica run back to Logan. The thing with Logan and the surfer chick... completely not impressed. Logan and Veronica back together....

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Did I say YES? :)

The only dark cloud was the look of sympathy on Veronica's face for Piz when he realized Veronica and Logan were back together. She is NOT ALLOWED to be sympathetic towards him. She is NOT ALLOWED to cry on his shoulder. I will not have some messed up disgusting love triangle in my beloved show.

Which leads me to the previews for next week:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I am so sick of this get together, break up, get together, have some other catastrophic event split them up, garbage.

Allow me to explain: They are to get together, and no matter what comes between them, they are going to work it out and find a way to stay together. And they will be better people, and a better couple for it. They will get married, have a couple of adorable little detective cherubs, and they will live happily ever after.

Why is this formula so hard to follow? Are the writers so unimaginative that they can't figure out ways of making the show interesting without making the characters completely miserable? The only hope I have is that they'll have the same realization as the almost dead but finally redeemed Alias people who managed to save the show with the very last episode and kept Syd and Vaughn together.

Hurry up and wake up, Veronica writers! I'm telling you, if you do not keep Veronica and Logan together, you will have rabid homicidal maniacs out to get you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the Writers of VM: What she said!!!!

I am so with you on this, Danica! Geez Louise. Doesn't all this angst constitute cruel & unusual punishment???

Danica Favorite said...

Yes it does! I read an interview with Rob Thomas today, and he said that if he keeps them together, people get mad. What is wrong with them?! He also said that people (like us!) get mad when he breaks them up. Doesn't he realize he's supposed to be making US happy?